How solid are the foundations of your IT infrastructure? Does your device management take into account all the possibilities and risks of mobile devices? Two crucial questions for the operational security of your entire organisation. A solid device & infrastructure management secures your operations of today and your growth of tomorrow.
Request an audit or more information
If you have any questions about your device & infrastructure management or would like to discuss the total approach of an audit and a specific change project, then please feel free to contact us on +32 (0)478 658 806 or ue.sppaetaroprocnull@tcatnoc
What is device & infrastructure management?
Device & infrastructure management is the management of your entire IT infrastructure: from server provisioning to Mobile Device Management (MDM). A broad domain, therefore, that has to be able to respond to various trends:
- consumerization of IT: users increasingly want to decide for themselves which applications they use. Well thought-out infrastructure management determines the possibilities for areas such as application provisioning , whereby the user by means of a pull principle selects the programs he wishes to install (virtually).
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Regardless of whether your employees use a laptop, tablet or smartphone, Mobile Device Management ensures that all these various devices can use the relevant applications as well as securely exchange data.
- rapid provisioning: If a user decides in the cloud which IT applications to use, then ‘human’ provisioning here would lead to expensive time loss. Rapid provisioning automates and accelerates this installation and configuration process.
CorporateApps’ approach to your device & infrastructure management
We first carry out an audit of your current devices and infrastructure. This analysis often takes place as part of a specific project, such as application provisioning or the implementation of collaboration services . Such an audit is twofold: we outline your general situation and check the feasibility of your planned project.
The manner in which your device & infrastructure management is carried out depends on your situation. Which devices do you wish to support? How many of these are there, and what is their geographical distribution? On the basis of this information we determine whether we work on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid manner. We also determine what software best suits you: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC), Chef, Dell Kace, or other software.
Why opt for CorporateApps?
CorporateApps optimises your device & infrastructure management in order for your users to work more flexibly and securely:
- Total approach– Considering application provisioning or collaboration services? Then CorporateApps will deploy its years of experience right from the device & infrastructure audit phase. This will get your complete project off the starting blocks at lightning speed.
- Collaboration with external experts – Do you need an external expert to optimise your IT infrastructure? Then CorporateApps will independently allocate to you the most suitable expert third party.
- Consultancy and training – Do you want to set to work yourself with, for example, a distribution platform such as SCCM? Then you will receive consultancy and training from a seasoned coach.